Sometimes it’s so difficult to find the right recipe for the dough, which will always turn out perfectly - how to cook the yeast dough so that it fits well and is airy and tasty? After trying a lot of recipes, I found a video of making yeast dough, from which I got great buns. I took this recipe for myself and always use it.
- milk - 500 milliliters;
- butter (or margarine) - 150 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- flour - 1,100 grams;
- sugar - 1 tablespoon;
- fresh yeast - 50 grams;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons.
Yeast dough. Step by step recipe
- Pour warm milk into a large bowl, with yeast with tiny hands. Mix everything well with a whisk so that the yeast dissolves. Add sugar, salt and part of the flour. The dough should turn out liquid, like pancakes. At this stage we set it aside.
- In another bowl, break the eggs, add melted butter and a little flour to them, mix everything.
- Combine two mixes and mix. Sift the flour and add in parts, gradually kneading the dough. When all the flour has been interfered, add a little vegetable oil and knead until the dough stops sticking to your hands and bowl.
- Cover the dough with a towel and leave it for 40 minutes.
- The dough should rise well. Now you need to knead him well.
- Cover the dough again with a towel and leave for 25-30 minutes. Yeast dough is ready for baking.
The dough is fresh, not sweet and not salty. You can adjust the sweetness / salinity depending on the products that you bake from it. It is suitable for pies, rolls, pies. Cook with me and "I love to cook." We have a lot of interesting things. And be sure to try the super-dough with boiling water for dumplings and dough for whites.