Recently I had a chance to try donuts on a visit; their taste is simply divine. Having prepared donuts in Yerevan style at home, they scattered with a bang. Now this is our family’s favorite dish and I want to share it with “Delicious.” Try it and you will love it. And for a change, you can make Yerevan donuts with custard.
- yeast - 30 grams;
- flour - 500 grams;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- vegetable oil - 50 grams;
- cognac - 50 grams;
- sugar - 100 grams;
- milk - 350 milliliters.
- egg - 1 piece;
- flour - 2 tablespoons with a slide;
- milk - half a liter;
- sugar - 150 grams.
Donuts in Yerevan. Step by step recipe
- To make our donuts, first sift the flour.
- Take a deep plate and break the eggs there.
- Beat the eggs with a mixer and gradually add sugar.
- Then add the remaining ingredients, mix everything thoroughly.
- Put the finished dough in a warm place for 2-3 hours.
- To prepare the cream, break the egg into a plate, add flour and half the milk. All mix well until smooth.
- Pour the remaining milk and sugar into a small saucepan.
- When the milk boils, reduce the gas and add the egg-flour mixture.
- We tear off a little dough and form a small cake, put a cream in the middle, close it up like a pie, just make it round.
- Fry in vegetable oil.
Ready donuts can be sprinkled with powdered sugar before serving. These are the most tender and delicious donuts! Also be sure to try cooking them in the oven. Cook with “Very tasty”, it’s delicious with us!