The dessert recipe for children at home should be not only tasty, but also useful. Young children are prone to allergies and their digestive system is not so developed to cope with highly-calorie foods, as well as including unnatural foods. Since children are constantly asking for something tasty, of course you can’t do without baking muffins, cookies or homemade ice cream for them. I offer a very interesting version of a healthy dish for children based on semolina and apples. And if you still decorate your homemade dessert recipe with fresh strawberries or even pour your child’s favorite jam, he will certainly eat everything to the last spoon and ask for an addition. And all because step by step cooking apple mousse with semolina with photo the best!
Ingredients for making apple mousse with semolina
|The apples||300 g|
Step by step cooking apple mousse with semolina with photo
- Peel sweet apples and peels.
- Put the peeled apples in a saucepan and pour them with water.
- Put the apples on the fire to cook for 15 minutes. After boiling, make the fire slow.
- Use a hand blender to chop softened apples directly in the water. Or drain the broth, and grind the apples through a sieve, and then reconnect with the broth.
- Add sugar and citric acid.
- Put the syrup again on the fire and bring to a boil, gradually pour the semolina, while constantly stirring so that there are no lumps.
- Cook semolina in syrup for about 20 minutes.
- Beat the cooled mass with a mixer so that it becomes lush. Put the dessert in the refrigerator, it will cool and thicken.
Sprinkle apple mousse with grated chocolate if desired and garnish with berries or fruits. Enjoy your meal!