Popular chocolate candies with bounty coconut filling can be cooked at home. In this case, they will not contain harmful fillers, without which almost no dessert from the shelves of the store can do today. To make Bounty sweets at home, you only need natural ingredients - high-fat cream, butter, powdered sugar, chocolate and, of course, coconut flakes. Because sweets at home do not contain preservatives, they are stored for no more than 5-6 days and only in the refrigerator. Eating such sweets you can not be afraid for your health, except perhaps for a figure, since the products are really high-calorie. For children homemade recipe with bounty candy photo will definitely like it!
Ingredients for Making Bounty Chocolates
|Coconut flakes||200 g|
|Cream 30% or more||100 g|
|Powdered sugar||70 g|
|Dark Black Chocolate||200 g|
Step-by-step preparation of Bounty candies with coconut flakes with a photo
- Mix coconut powder with powdered sugar.
- Beat the softened butter and cream until smooth, at a slow speed (30-40 sec.), Or stir the mixture with a fork. Beating at high speed is not necessary so that the mass remains tender. Instead of cream, you can use condensed milk, but then you do not need to put powder.
- Mix coconut flakes with creamy mass.
- Add 2 tsp. any liquor, or better yet, coconut. Thoroughly mix all the ingredients together.
- Now, picking up a coconut mass with a spoon, form a bar of the desired size in the palms of your hands. About 5 cm will be enough.
- Put the sweets on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Cover the sweets with cling film and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave or in a water bath. Cool the hot chocolate slightly for 2 minutes.
- Remove the chilled sweets from the refrigerator and dip each bar in melted chocolate so that it is completely covered.
- Sprinkle bounty sweets at home with coconut flakes and refrigerate again for 30-60 minutes.
Bounty sweets are served directly from the refrigerator along with a cup of coffee and tea. Enjoy your meal!