This cake will become a "favorite" in your family! It is light, gentle, cooling, not at all heavy for the stomach. The cake, like a colored mosaic or a winter fairy tale, has the same varied and multifaceted taste. You can diversify your home recipe even more by including more fruits, in the winter you can even canned, or even nuts. Broken glass is created from colored jelly, which you can buy or make yourself from juice or compote. A cream or a mass in which pieces of jelly and fruit will solidify is excellently obtained from sour cream, yogurt or cream. Cook the biscuit for this dessert if you wish, instead of it you can use ready-made biscuit cookies, crunchies with poppy seeds or any other shortbread. This beautiful, bright cake is worthy of taking pride of place on the festive table. For you, we have prepared step-by-step preparation of cake Broken glass with colored jelly and fruits with a photo.
Ingredients for making a cake Broken glass
|Jelly color||3 packs|
|Sour cream 20%||400 g|
Step-by-step cake preparation Broken glass on sour cream with photo
- To start, prepare jelly, but take less water than indicated in the package to make it dense. Jelly should be in different shades.
- Instead of kiwi, you can use banana in the cake, then take jelly with kiwi flavor so that the dessert has a green tint.
- Put the cooled jelly in the refrigerator until it solidifies.
- Kiwi or other fruit, peel and cut into large pieces.
- Dilute the cream jelly in 0.5 cups of water. Heat, but do not boil.
- Stir constantly to completely dissolve the gelatin. Cool to room temperature.
- Pour sour cream into a wide bowl, add sugar and vanilla. Beat with a mixer to dissolve the sugar.
- With a thin stream, start pouring the cooled gelatin into a sour cream. Whisk again.
- Remove the cooled colored jelly from the dishes by lowering it in hot water.
- Cut into arbitrary pieces, depicting broken glass.
- Pour these pieces into the sour cream and mix.
- Pour the mass into a mold, silicone or any other.
- Put in the refrigerator, the mass should completely harden.
- To make the biscuit cake, beat the eggs first, then pour in the sugar and beat well again.
- When the mass turns white well, turn off the mixer, add flour and mix. You can add half a teaspoon of baking powder.
- For the cake, select a shape similar to the shape of sour cream jelly.
- Cover the mold with parchment and oil it.
- Pour the biscuit dough into the mold and place the bake in a preheated oven to 190 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Soak the cooled biscuit with sour cream with sugar or juice to make it softer and juicier.
- Immerse the frozen cream cake directly in the mold in hot water for a few seconds - this will make it easy to get the cake out of the mold or in a deep plate.
- Transfer the cake to the soaked biscuit cake. Trim the excess jelly biscuit edges.
- The sides of the biscuit cake can be greased with sour cream and sprinkled with coconut flakes or garnished in any other way. Place in the refrigerator before serving.
Festive, bright jelly cake broken glass, before serving, cut into portions and serve with tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!