Remind yourself the “taste from childhood”, prepare the real chocolate sausage with condensed milk according to the recipes of our grandmothers. Although desserts with such foreign names as cupcake, tiramisu, cheesecake or klafuti are becoming popular now, the good old days when we ate potato cake, cheesecakes, juices and chocolate sausage will forever remain in our memory. Homemade Appetizing Chocolate Sausage Recipe may vary slightly in ingredients, but ingredients such as cookies, softened butter and cocoa are the basis. Step-by-step preparation of chocolate sausage from cookies with condensed milk with a photo simplifies the process, since neither sugar nor milk need to be added. Add, if possible, slightly toasted walnuts or peanuts, but in this case, if the chocolate dough is dry, you can increase the amount of condensed milk. Chocolate sausage can be prepared for children, they will be delighted with this dessert!
Ingredients for Making Chocolate Sausages
|Softened butter||100 g|
|Cocoa Powder||4 tbsp. l|
|Condensed milk||1/3 cans|
Step-by-step preparation of chocolate cookies with condensed milk
- Grind shortbread cookies into small crumbs. You can use a blender or put cookies in a plastic bag and beat it, for example, with a rolling pin. In addition to crumbs, larger pieces should also be obtained, so that in the section the sausage was as if with lard.
- Add necessarily softened butter to the crushed liver. To do this, remove it from the refrigerator in advance, since it will not work with chilled butter to knead shortbread dough. Mix cookies and butter well.
- Now interfere with the liver 4 tbsp. l cocoa. If dessert is served only by adults, you can add 20 grams of cognac.
- Pour the condensed milk into the mass of cookies and butter and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Spread parchment paper or cling film on the table, put the chocolate dough on it with a spoon, twist it, giving it the shape of a sausage.
- Wrap the ends of the film.
- Roll out with your hands so that it assumes the correct, rounded shape, as you work with a rolling pin.
- If the sausage is soft, you can cool it in the refrigerator, and then again roll on the table. Such a sausage cools in the refrigerator for about 1-1.5 hours, and in the freezer in 30 minutes.
Chocolate sausage is cut into circles and served chilled with tea or coffee. Enjoy your meal!