Cook very romantic and beautiful. chocolate and fruit dessert. I will show you how to make an edible basket and decor elements from black and white chocolate in a simple and easy way. Fruits for a sweet salad will suit a wide variety, for example, kiwi, orange, banana, apple or pomegranate. If you are planning a romantic dinner, it’s enough to prepare two large baskets, but if you are going to a big company, you can make them smaller. Everyone will like such an exquisite dish, because it is not only beautiful, but also healthy and tasty. Stock up on homemade recipe with small balloons and step-by-step preparation of fruit salad in a chocolate basket with photo, also create this excellent dessert for a holiday or for children.
Ingredients for making fruit salad in a chocolate basket.
|Dark chocolate||1-2 tiles|
|White chocolate||1 tile|
|An Apple||1 PC|
Step-by-step preparation of fruit salad in a chocolate basket with photo
- To prepare a small basket, break a bar of dark chocolate and place it in a water bath to melt.
- The chocolate will begin to soften, so mix it so that it warms evenly. Remove from heat and let it cool to room temperature.
- Inflate the balls, two or more, to the required size, and tie. Dip the ball in about half or less in warm chocolate.
- Move the ball in chocolate onto parchment. Just put it on it. Chocolate drains a little and forms the plate leg. Leave to solidify.
- Deflate the ball; it must itself lag behind the walls or carefully help it to do this.Melted white chocolate, place in a plastic bag, cut off the tip, and decorate the bowl with arbitrary patterns.
- On a blank sheet of parchment, squeeze curls, flowers, and other elements to decorate the dessert.
- From the remains of dark chocolate, in the same way draw arbitrary stripes.
- Immediately, in these stripes, draw the transverse lines - this will be the stand for the basket.
- Peel and cut the fruit into slices or cubes.
- On a plate in which you will serve dessert, first place a grid stand.
- Gently place the basket on top.
- Fill it with fruit (this should be done immediately before serving) and decorate with white curls.
This matchless, designer dessert will decorate any celebration. The only thing he is afraid of is heat. Enjoy your meal!