Such potato pancakes with pumpkin and cottage cheese good for a hearty breakfast or snack. Cottage cheese with vegetables forms a soft consistency, from which the pancakes are very tender and juicy. And if you care about healthy nutrition for your household - this dish and home recipe will just replenish the supply of vitamins, energize and give vitality for the whole day. Fritters can be cooked quickly if you have a little mashed potato left over from lunch or dinner. And if not, then it will be necessary to boil the potatoes in advance and bake, stew or steam the pumpkin. Potato pancakes with pumpkin and cottage cheese can Serve with sour cream or various sauces. Tasty pancakes are hot and cold. I think such a healthy breakfast will contribute to your good mood for the whole day and mashed potato pancakes a step-by-step recipe with photos with cottage cheese and pumpkin can be found below!
Ingredients for making potato pancakes with cottage cheese
|Potato (raw)||300 g|
|Pumpkin (Baked)||200 g|
|Cottage cheese||150 g|
|Manka||2-3 tbsp. l|
Step by step cooking potato pancakes with photos
- Boil the potatoes until tender, drain the water.
- Mash the boiled potatoes with baked pumpkin until smooth.
- Add one egg, cottage cheese, as well as salt and black pepper to taste. Mix well.
- Add semolina to the curd and vegetable dough. The fatter the curd, the more semolina may be required.
- Oatmeal must be ground in a blender. Set aside half the cereal for breading fritters. Add the second half to our dough.
- Mix the dough for fritters well. Form small fritters. Sprinkle them with chopped oatmeal.
- Fry the delicious potato pancakes with pumpkin and cottage cheese until golden brown on both sides.
Fritters before serving pour sour cream. Give them milk or kefir. Enjoy your meal!