Immerse yourself in the world of French cuisine, treat yourself to a world famous mushroom dish - Julien! Due to the widespread occurrence of many options for its preparation. Get to know the three best ways to cook this food.
The first version of the recipe is a classic cooking.
- meat - 600 grams
- mushrooms - 300 grams
- onion - 2 pieces
- sour cream - 400 grams
- flour - 3 tablespoons
- cheese - 300 grams.
Julienne standard. Step by step recipe
- Grind the meat into cubes and fry until golden brown. Put the mushrooms in a large form or in separate molds. I have a shape with a diameter of 25 cm. Lubricate the container with butter.
- Chop onion, fry until transparent, add finely chopped mushrooms. Cook until cooked. Salt, spices - to taste.
- Put the mushroom mixture on the meat.
- Now let's do the sauce. In a dry frying pan, fry the flour for a couple of minutes and then add sour cream. If you get a thick mixture, add a little water. Next, grate and toss cheese into the sauce. Cook until dissolved. Salt to taste.
- Remove the sauce from the heat and pour into the form with mushrooms. Then take a fork and make holes so that the sauce penetrates to the bottom of the mold and saturates the meat.
For a delicious crust, sprinkle julienne with grated cheese on top. Fans of mushrooms will not resist the taste of julienne "standard" dishes.
Julien "Provencal Sailor"
The second recipe is sure to captivate seafood lovers.
- shrimp - half a kilogram;
- sour cream - 5 spoons (you can cream);
- hard cheese - 120 grams;
- salt and spices;
- sprigs of greenery for decoration.
Julien "Provencal Sailor". Step by step recipe
- Rinse the shrimp. Place in boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Clean.
- When the onion is fried, throw the chopped mushrooms to it, salt, add spices to taste.
- Now, in a baking dish or in a cocotte maker, form the first layer of mushrooms, the second of shrimp. Top with sour cream and sprinkle with grated cheese. Bake in the oven until golden brown.
Julien "Provencal Sailor" is ready for use!
The third recipe can be safely prepared for large companies. Components for this option are found in every refrigerator.
- chicken fillet - 300 grams;
- one onion head;
- large potatoes - 5 pieces;
- mushrooms - 500 grams;
- hard cheese - 300 grams;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- five tablespoons of sour cream;
- salt, spices to taste.
Julien Ukrainian. Step by step recipe
- Dice the chicken.
- Rinse mushrooms and onions, chop with squares.
- In a skillet with high sides, fry the fillet until a crust appears, then add the mushrooms with onions. Salt and spices to taste.
- In the meantime, peel, wash the potatoes and grate.
- If the meat with mushrooms is ready, add grated potatoes and stew a little.
- Then put sour cream, stir and still hold on medium heat for a couple of minutes.
- When the resulting mixture is ready, spread over the tins and generously sprinkle with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Thanks to the potato, Julien Ukrainian turns out to be very satisfying and easy to prepare.
Have an evening of French cuisine at home. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the julienne with chicken and mushrooms and the julienne in the bun.