How easily can one kind of meat be given such different tastes, just baking it in the sleeve? Today, along with “I love to cook,” I want to tell you recipes for cooking beef baked in the oven. Each of them will be with a photo, so that it would be more convenient for you to consider the final result of your future work. All recipes are surprisingly simple, and the meat is very tasty, varied. Such dishes will look great at all festive feasts and home dinners.
Beef in a sleeve with garlic
- beef fillet - 600-800 grams;
- salt - 2 tablespoons;
- lemon juice - 2 tablespoons;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- garlic - 1 head;
- peppercorns, bay leaves, spices - to taste;
- vegetable oil - 2-3 tablespoons.
Beef in a sleeve with garlic. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the meat well and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Preparing the marinade: dissolve sugar, salt, lemon juice in 1 liter of water.
- Put the meat in a container for pickling (pot, bowl), pour the marinade. It is important that the meat is completely covered with liquid. If not, then cook a little more marinade and add.
- Also add peppercorns - black and allspice, a couple of bay leaves. Press the meat on top with a bowl and put oppression.
- Leave to marinate for 10-12 hours at room temperature.
- Peel the garlic, if the teeth are large, then cut them into several parts.
- After the meat is taken out, dried with a towel, greased with vegetable oil and rub with spices to taste.
- In the pulp we make incisions 2-3 cm deep, into which we put the garlic. Leave to lightly soak for half an hour.
- Put the meat in a sleeve, add approximately ½-⅓ cup of water and bake in the oven at 180 degrees, in time - an hour and a half.
Beef in a sleeve with garlic is ready! She turned out very fragrant, spicy, juicy. The water and the sleeve did their job, and the meat was not dry. Such a dish can be served as a hot main or cold: cut, like boiled pork. In any case, it will turn out very tasty!
Enjoy your meal!
Delicious mustard crusted beef
And this is my favorite recipe. The meat is tasty, tender, and the mustard crust gives piquancy. I prepared this dish for my mother’s anniversary, all the guests really liked it, and even asked for a recipe. Preparing is also easy and simple.
- beef in one piece - 1-1.2 kilograms;
- mayonnaise - 3-4 tablespoons;
- hot mustard - 3 tablespoons;
- Dijon (grain) mustard - 2-3 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Delicious beef in a sleeve in a mustard crust. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the meat well and grate with salt (approximately 2 tablespoons). Leave to salted for 1-2 hours at room temperature.
- Lubricate the flesh with mustard, cover with cling film and refrigerate overnight.
- Mix mayonnaise and Dijon mustard. If there is no Dijon, and there is dry mustard in grains, then you can use it - just take a little more mayonnaise so that it is enough for the whole piece of beef.
- You can sprinkle meat with black pepper, herbs, put in a sleeve and put in the oven for about 1.5 hours at 180-200 degrees. Bake the first half hour at 200 degrees, then reduce the heat a little, and the meat can be periodically turned over so that it does not burn from the bottom.
- To slightly crust the crust, I unroll the sleeve 20 minutes before turning it off.
The beef in the sleeve in the mustard crust is ready. She really turned out amazing. The meat marinated in mustard turned out to be piquant, it became softer, juicy inside. And since it was baked for the last 20 minutes without a sleeve, a very tasty crust formed.
Enjoy your meal!
Oriental Beef with Ginger
Everyone knows that ginger is very healthy, and in combination with meat it simply transforms the dish. I recommend making beef according to this recipe: I am sure you will be delighted.
- beef - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- soy sauce - 0.5 cups;
- sunflower oil - 0.5 cups;
- fresh ginger - 30-40 grams;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Oriental beef with ginger. Step by step recipe
- Wash the meat, pat dry with a paper towel, grate with salt and leave in the refrigerator overnight.
- Ginger, grate garlic on a fine grater (if you have a blender, you can chop it).
- Combine garlic with ginger, add vegetable oil, soy sauce, mix everything.
- Coat the meat with this marinade and marinate for an hour. Turn meat periodically or pour over a stream of marinade.
- Put the beef together with the marinade in a sleeve and put in the oven for an hour and a half at a temperature of 180-200 degrees.
Oriental beef with ginger is ready! It turned out to be tender, with a sweet and sour tinge of taste. Serve the meat with the sauce that was formed during baking - it is really very tasty.
Enjoy your meal!
Beef in a sleeve with onions and paprika
And here is another very interesting recipe for cooking beef in the oven. Look at the photo: how delicious it is! Onion conveyed its sweetness, juiciness, tenderness. Not a dish, but an overeating! And yet, you can bake meat in one piece, or cut into portions.
- beef - 700 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- soy sauce - 3 tablespoons;
- sunflower oil - 2 tablespoons;
- ground paprika - 0.5 tablespoon;
- salt - 1 tablespoon;
- pepper to taste.
Beef in a sleeve with onions and paprika. Step by step recipe
- Rinse and dry the meat: if desired, can be cut into medium portioned portions.
- Peeled onions in tiny rings.
- We prepare the marinade: mix soy sauce, sunflower oil, paprika, salt, freshly ground pepper, onion rings, mix everything.
- Pour beef with marinade, marinate for 1-1.5 hours. Turn the meat 2-3 times so that it is well saturated with marinade.
- Put the meat with the marinade in a sleeve.
- Put in the oven at 200 degrees for about an hour.
- Turn off the oven and let it stand for another 20 minutes.
Baked meat is ready! It's time to serve! So easily and quickly you can cook beef baked in a sleeve. The recipes are really very simple and understandable, but in the end we have 4 delicious meat dishes that everyone will certainly enjoy. Join us on “I Love Cooking”, share your impressions of dishes.
Be healthy and bon appetit! Try another recipe for beef baked in the sleeve, as well as beef with potatoes and mushrooms, baked in foil.