Dear friends, today I want to share not just a recipe for another yummy, but to tell you how to cook a full-fledged simple dinner in a hurry. This delicious chicken dinner was a godsend for me! Hungry, having run away from work, we want to eat something more quickly and often, unfortunately, not the most useful products come across my eyes. And due to the total lack of time, of course, we can not find a couple of hours to stand near the stove. Therefore, my recipe for a quick whip up dinner will appeal to many of you. After spending only half an hour, you can feed yourself and your family a very tasty, and most importantly - a healthy dinner. Tender chicken fillet in the company of your favorite vegetables is an ideal option for a tasty, nutritious and healthy dinner. Oriental aroma of ginger portends an interesting continuation of the evening.
- chicken fillet - 200 - 250 grams;
- onions (average size) - 1 piece;
- carrots (average size) - 1 piece;
- bell peppers - 1 piece;
- mushrooms (champignons or oyster mushrooms) - 300 - 400 grams;
- broccoli - 400 grams;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- soy sauce - 1 tablespoon;
- ginger, salt, pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil - a small amount for frying.
A quick quick dinner. Step by step recipe
- Head of my broccoli cabbage, cut into inflorescences and boil in salted water for 5 minutes.
- Tip: so that the cabbage does not lose its magnificent green color during cooking, the pan does not need to be covered.
- We take out the finished inflorescences in a plate and let them dry a little.
- Tip: for example, I never pour water in which broccoli was cooked. Such a vegetable broth, in the future, I use for cooking light vegetable soups. It turns out quickly and useful.
- Peel the carrots and cut into slices (rings).
- We send the chopped carrots to fry in a pan, in a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Onions are peeled, cut into half rings and sent to fry with carrots.
- Sweet bell peppers are removed from the stalk, remove the seeds and cut into half rings too. To cook this light quick dinner, I recommend using red bell pepper: since, I love him very much. But you can deviate from this recommendation and use a yellow or green vegetable.
- Then we send it to the pan and continue to fry everything together until cooked.
- We wash the mushrooms, slightly squeeze and cut into slices, pour into a pan with vegetables: mix well and fry all together.
- Chicken fillet cut into small pieces, add salt, black pepper to taste and mix.
- We send the meat to a pan with vegetables and mushrooms: and continue to fry until tender chicken.
- To give a special piquancy to this dinner, I recommend adding a small piece of freshly grated ginger to it.
- Peel the ginger, rub it on a fine grater and send it to the pan.
- Tip: if you do not like the taste of ginger, then do not be afraid to experiment and try not to add it at all. This recipe for a quick whip up dinner is so “flexible" that anyone can choose the best solution for themselves.
- Peel the garlic (1-2 cloves) from the husk, cut into small pieces and send it to the pan too. If you do not like to feel slices of garlic in a finished dish, then you can grate it on a fine grater or squeeze through a press.
- Continue to simmer until excess vegetable juice evaporates from the pan.
- Then add one tablespoon of soy sauce and knead again.
- And, last of all, add boiled broccoli inflorescences, simmer for 2-3 minutes and remove from heat.
Great vegetable dinner ready! Not much time has passed, and a wonderful aroma is floating in the kitchen. Mushrooms, chicken and vegetables complement each other perfectly, while soy sauce and ginger add oriental motifs to the dinner. The soul rejoices that relatives will eat healthy and vibrant food: moreover, there will still be time for a walk or family watching a favorite movie. Now you know another great recipe on how to make chicken dinner quickly and tasty. The “I love to cook" team wishes you a pleasant appetite! Cook deliciously and with pleasure.