I like to cook dishes from zucchini, and my friend told me a gorgeous recipe for spicy zucchini in Algerian. Cooking takes a little time, there is nothing complicated. The delicate flavor of zucchini is perfectly complemented by a spicy and spicy garlic sauce. This dish is so tasty that it’s very hard to stop when you eat it.
- 5 pieces of zucchini;
- a bunch of dill;
- salt to taste.
- 4-5 cloves of garlic;
- 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- juice of one lemon;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt;
- 2.5 teaspoons of sugar;
- 1 teaspoon black pepper.
Spicy zucchini in Algerian. Step by step recipe
- First, prepare the zucchini: wash, cut the ends, peel with a knife and cut into circles 1 cm thick.
- For our dish, it is better to use young, not overripe squash, small size.
- Pour water into the pan, add salt, bring to a boil, put chopped zucchini there and boil for three minutes.
- We take the zucchini out of boiling water and set it aside.
- Cook the marinade. In a blender, mix to a homogeneous mass lemon juice, vegetable oil, garlic, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Next, fill the marrows with the resulting marinade and mix thoroughly.
- After all the ingredients are well mixed, put in the refrigerator for four or five hours.
- Prepare the dill: it needs to be washed and finely chopped.
- When the zucchini is well infused, soaked in marinade, take them out of the refrigerator and sprinkle with finely chopped dill.
Spicy Algerian zucchini will be a great snack for the festive table. The dish is incredibly beautiful and mouth-watering. I like that such an excellent dish does not require tiring standing at the stove, and the ingredients are available for everyone. On the site "I like to cook" you can find a lot of options for cooking zucchini.