Ah, what a stunned herring "He!" Great homemade herring for the whole family. To say that it is delicious is to say nothing. The fish just melts in your mouth. The herring is incredibly piquant, fragrant, tender and moderately sharp. It looks very appetizing, and the taste is simply divine. Try to make herring at home from fresh-frozen herring - and you will definitely enjoy it. The main thing is not to eat with a fork!
- fresh-frozen herring - 3 pieces;
- carrots (medium size) - 3 pieces;
- onions (medium onions) - 2 pieces;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- vinegar 9% - 250 milliliters;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 20 milliliters;
- soy sauce - 40 milliliters;
- sesame seeds - 15 grams.
Awesome herring "He." Step by step recipe
- To prepare a funky herring "Xe", fresh-frozen herring is thawed at room temperature.
- Parsed thawed herring on filet.
- Cut the herring fillet into medium cubes (can be cut into strips: it will not affect the taste of herring).
- Transfer the sliced fillet into a deep glass bowl, fill it with vinegar so that the herring hides in vinegar, and mix.
- We cover the bowl with herring in vinegar with cling film and leave for 30 minutes.
- Peel the carrots (medium size), wash them thoroughly and grate them for Korean carrots.
- Two medium onions are peeled, washed thoroughly and cut into half rings.
- Grind three cloves of garlic.
- After 30 minutes, we move the herring to a colander to stack vinegar well.
- We transfer the herring into a deep bowl, add the carrots, grated on a Korean grater, chopped onions, chopped garlic, salt, sesame seeds, vegetable oil, soy vinegar and mix well.
- We send the finished herring salad to the refrigerator for a couple of hours so that it is well infused.
Incredibly tasty, delicate, incredibly aromatic, awesome snack of fresh-frozen herring is ready. The herring “He”, prepared according to this step-by-step recipe, is stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. Salted herring with spicy acidity will pleasantly surprise you with its taste. Be sure to take the recipe for the funky and tender herring "He" in service. “I love to cook” wishes you a great mood. Come back often: I have prepared for you many more simple video recipes for awesomely delicious dishes.