I propose to cook buckwheat baked with mushrooms and chicken liver. Her taste is excellent! What a healthy buckwheat porridge! And if you show a little culinary imagination, then the whole family can’t be pulled back from your dishes.
- buckwheat groats - 1 glass;
- chicken liver - 500 grams;
- champignons - 350 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- sour cream or cream - 200 grams;
- vegetable (can be meat) broth - 1 glass;
- sunflower oil for frying;
- salt, pepper, spices to taste.
Baked buckwheat with mushrooms and chicken liver. Step by step recipe
- Boil buckwheat until cooked: I take 2 parts of water and 1 part of cereal.
- Rinse the liver and cut into small slices, lightly fry (about 2-3 minutes), pour sour cream or cream and simmer for a couple more minutes, seasoning with salt and seasoning with spices.
- Cut the mushrooms into slices, chop the onion into long strips, fry all together, pre-salt.
- Buckwheat mix with mushrooms, put in a form, then chicken liver, pour the broth, bake for 20-25 minutes at a temperature of 180 degrees.
- After being put in the oven, after 10-15 minutes sprinkle with grated cheese and again for 10 minutes so that it melts and spread a little.
What delicious food is this buckwheat baked with mushrooms and chicken liver! So would eat and eat! Try it yourself! Let's create culinary masterpieces with us on “Very tasty”! And for buckwheat lovers, we offer two more cooking options for this cereal: buckwheat baked in a pot with mushrooms in cheese sauce, and buckwheat with stewed cabbage.