This recipe was given to me by a friend of mine. Mackerel according to this recipe turns out just lick your fingers. This dish will make a splash on any holiday table. Guests having tried my fish always ask me for a recipe. Try to cook the mackerel baked in the oven according to this recipe, and this dish will become a regular guest in your kitchen.
- Mackerel - 2 pieces;
- Dijon mustard - 2 teaspoons;
- Salt, pepper - to taste;
- Lemon juice - 1 teaspoon;
- Walnuts - 50 grams;
- Mayonnaise - 2 tablespoons;
- Cheese - 50 grams;
- Olive oil - 1 teaspoon.
Baked mackerel. Step by step recipe
- To make our mackerel we need raw mackerel.
- Cut off the head and tail. Remove entrails, ridge, and large bones.
- Rinse well.
- Dry the mackerel fillet with a paper towel.
- Then salt, pepper to taste. Add mustard and lemon juice.
- Using a knife, chop nuts and sprinkle on top.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on top.
- Roll the fish up and tie up with culinary thread.
- Pre-grease a baking sheet.
- We send the fish to bake in a preheated oven, covering with foil.
- Cook for 30 minutes. After that, remove the foil and grease the fish with mayonnaise.
- Bake for another 5 minutes.
Our baked mackerel in the oven is ready!
Enjoy your meal!
With the finished fish, remove the thread, and cut into pieces. Garnish with lemon slices before serving. Cook with the “I love to cook” team.