Recently, as a guest, I happened to try a surprisingly delicious dish of baked shrimp. I immediately tried to find out the recipe, and today I want to share it with you. The dish is a real masterpiece. Try it and you will definitely like it.
- Shrimp - half a kilogram;
- Butter - 40 grams;
- Garlic - 3 cloves;
- Mixture of Provencal herbs - to taste;
- Lemon - half;
- Dry parsley - to taste;
- Salt, pepper - to taste.
Baked Shrimp Recipe. Step by step recipe
- To prepare our amazingly delicious dish, we need raw shrimp. If you bought unpeeled shrimp, then they must be cleaned, washed and dried with a paper towel.
- Cut the lemon into thin rounds.
- Put butter in a skillet and melt over low heat.
- We clean the garlic, and squeeze it through the garlic press.
- In a bowl we mix garlic and butter.
- Take a glass form and pour the mixture of garlic and oil.
- After that, lay out the lemon slices, put the shrimp on top.
- Salt, pepper, sprinkle with parsley to taste.
- Cook in the oven at 180 degrees for about fifteen minutes.
Our shrimp is ready! Enjoy your meal! At the request of the shrimp, you can cook some sauce or sprinkle them with grated cheese. Cook with pleasure only the most delicious dishes along with “I love to cook”