Fragrant baked stuffed potato is a quick and tasty dish. It is not for nothing that potatoes are considered the second bread: a large number of dishes can be made from it. I suggest you make a beautiful appetizer: potatoes with grated cheese. An irreplaceable thing for a picnic and a festive table. Creamy baked cheese gives the creamy taste of the stuffed potatoes baked in the oven, and garlic gives the aroma. By the way, this is my favorite dish. So soon, come with me to the kitchen and prepare this masterpiece!
- potatoes - 6-7 pieces;
- fresh cottage cheese of 9% fat content - 200 grams;
- brisket - 200 grams;
- soft cream cheese - 150 grams;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- red hot ground pepper - to taste;
- red sweet ground pepper;
- bow - for decoration.
Baked stuffed potatoes. Step by step recipe
- Boil washed potatoes in salted water until half cooked.
- Tip. Before boiling potatoes, you need to prick it with a toothpick in several places: so that the skin does not crack.
- Tip. Potato readiness can be checked with a wooden toothpick.
- Tip. Potatoes should be the same size, even in shape and not very large: large potatoes are cooked longer and baked longer.
- Remove the skin from the brisket and cut it into cubes.
- Tip. When choosing a brisket, consider that it is not with large layers of fat.
- Rub the cream cheese on a coarse grater into a bowl with slices of brisket.
- Tip. If you do not have cream cheese, then you can use any hard cheese: for example, "Russian".
- Tip. Before you grate the cheese, you need to place it in the freezer for 20 minutes. And grease the grater with vegetable oil.
- After that, add 200 grams of cottage cheese (fresh, 9% fat).
- Tip. It is better to take cottage cheese grainy: it will not be dry and grains.
- Stir the resulting filling with a tablespoon.
- Cut the prepared and cooled potatoes into two halves and remove the middle using a tablespoon. The peel is not removed. And we try to leave the sides so that the filling does not creep.
- We grease the form with vegetable oil, put potatoes on it, filled with filling and salt on top. We season with pepper of two types. Put slices of brisket on top. We put our dish in the preheated oven: for 15-20 minutes. The oven temperature should be 200 degrees. Decorate the finished dish with fresh, green, finely chopped onions.
- Tip. We set the baking sheet in the middle of the oven: this way our dish will be baked evenly on all sides. If the oven has a “grill” mode, then at the very end, for a few minutes, you can use it to get a beautiful, golden crust.
In addition to this dish will be a quick salad. It will complement the taste of potatoes.
- Wash the vegetables thoroughly: two fresh cucumbers, 10 pieces of radish, a bunch of onions and dill.
- Dice the cucumbers and put in a bowl.
- Cut radish into slices, pour to cucumbers.
- Finely chop the onion and dill and add to the vegetables (we use only fresh herbs: for the bright taste of our salad).
- Fill everything with vegetable oil (2-3 tablespoons), salt and mix with a tablespoon. The dish is ready!
- Tip: you need to fill the salad immediately before use, otherwise the salad will be watery and tasteless.
Serving pansy potatoes is best done hot, as a side dish you can use a fresh salad with vegetables (bread kvass is also suitable). And as a filling, you can use mushrooms, minced meat, boiled chicken breast and vegetables. You can find many recipes for toppings on our website “I like to cook”. I am sure that this recipe will become one of your favorites, and experimenting with the filling, each time you will receive new dishes. Bon appetit to you and your loved ones!