Making beautiful Easter eggs for Easter is very easy. It is only necessary to turn on imagination and use improvised objects: napkins, cereals, seeds, beads. I propose to try to perform the French technique for decorating eggs, which is called decoupage: when the eggs are decorated with paper napkins. This method of decorating Easter eggs is very simple, but interesting: it can be done with children.
- napkins with drawings;
- white chicken eggs (quantity - at your discretion);
Beautiful easter eggs. Step by step recipe
- First we need hard boiled eggs. We use white boiled eggs, because the napkins are transparent, and a yellow background will be visible. Then the color of the picture may differ from the original.
- Carefully cut out the elements of the drawings from colored napkins with scissors: for example, flowers, butterflies, birds - all that you want to see on your Easter eggs.
- Tip. Napkins need to be taken three-layer, colored, with a clear pattern and contours.
- Remove the top layer, where the picture is shown, and apply it to the egg, with the picture out.
- Apply raw egg white with a brush over a napkin.
- I recommend choosing a dense and flat brush so that you can even out the napkin, driving the air out from under the picture, but with a soft enough bristle so as not to tear the already delicate layer of the napkin.
- It is better to apply the protein first to the middle of the picture, moving towards its edges.
- We give the squirrel the opportunity to dry well - and our beautifully decorated, with the help of napkins, eggs are ready to please the eye.
There is another way to decorate eggs at home: using a paste and cereals. Such eggs are called groats.
- Grease boiled eggs with paste and sprinkle with various cereals: for example, white and black rice, halves of peas and lentils, yellow millet or flax seeds. You can also do more jewelry work, namely: lay out cereals in the form of patterns, each grain must be glued separately. It is advisable to think over the drawing and draw with a pencil, and then glue the croup on it. Of course, such work will take more time, but the result is worth it.
- By the principle of decorating with cereals, you can decorate eggs with small multi-colored beads and glass beads, use small beads.
- A wonderful way to decorate eggs for Easter with herbs and onion husks. To do this, raw eggs should be washed well and degreased with soda. On each egg, attach sheets and tightly wrap a flap of nylon pantyhose. Then tie the knot with a thread on the opposite side from the sheet.
- Leaves are better to choose a carved shape - they will look more beautiful.
- In a saucepan we brew onion husks drenched in cold water. When the husks begin to boil, you can carefully lay the eggs, and measure the time. To prepare eggs with a liquid yolk, you need to cook for 5-7 minutes. Cool boiled eggs will take 10-12 minutes. We take out the finished eggs from the pan, pull them out of the stocking, and you can wipe them with a cotton swab dipped in vegetable oil - this will give Easter eggs a shine. Onion peel gives the brown color of the shell. In order to have a yellow color, you need to use saffron. Blueberries will add a touch of blue to the dye. Red color can be obtained thanks to a decoction of cherry twigs or boiled eggs in red wine. All these dyes are natural, so you can safely eat eggs later.
- To beautifully decorate eggs with marble, you need to boil them hard boiled. Then press the shell so that cracks form on the entire surface: but do not peel the eggs from the shell. Then we lower our beaten eggs in a strong brewing of black tea for 10-15 minutes.
- Then we remove the eggs and finally clean. In those places where there were cracks, a pattern is formed that will resemble marble.
Since we started decorating the eggs and coloring them, I propose another way: decorating with tape and paint. For a variety of colors, you can use paint for eggs: it makes the color brighter and more saturated than natural dyes.
- So, before boiling the eggs, they need to be degreased again: you can do this by wiping with cotton wool and vinegar. And then boil to the desired consistency.
- The insulating tape needs to be cut into thin long strips and glued to the surface of the egg: it can be glued in the form of spirals or in the form of rhombs. Then dip in diluted paint.
- Paints for coloring eggs need to be bred, following the preparation method indicated on the label. First, it is desirable to dip the eggs in a light paint: for example, in yellow. Next, when the paint dries, glue the following strips and again lower it into the paint, but of a different color: for example, red.
- And you can repeat the gluing and painting procedure again: but you just need to change the color scheme every time.
- When all empty places on the shell are already sealed, we wait for the last coat of paint to dry: and only then remove the electrical tape.
- You will see that your Easter egg is decorated with colorful stripes.
- Tip. It is very important that the insulating tape is well adjacent to the shell, otherwise the colors will mix and the final geometric pattern will be blurry and messy
Get ready for Easter: bake cakes, decorate eggs. Involve all family members in this entertaining process. After all, this is not only interesting and exciting, but also helps to unite the family. Do not forget: Easter is a family holiday. And you can get a variety of ideas for the holiday on our site "I love to cook."