Returning to the Easter theme, I recalled an interesting recipe: beautiful eggs for Easter. This is a simple way they showed me at one Easter master class a couple of years ago. I was amazed: how you can create such a masterpiece from simple improvised tools and petals gifted by nature. And in the beginning, I thought that only experienced creative people could do such a thing: but it turned out to be simple. And the first time I got unusual and very beautiful Easter eggs. Therefore, on the eve of Easter, I decided to tell you readers, “I love to cook,” how to paint eggs beautifully with my own hands.
- food colorings;
- vinegar 6%;
- petals from different plants;
- nylon socks or knee-high socks;
- strong threads.
Beautiful eggs for Easter. Step by step recipe
- In raw water, put raw eggs and cook for 5-10 minutes, depending on whether you are soft-boiled or hard-boiled. Ready eggs from boiling water are immediately transferred to a bowl of cold water and left to cool. This is done so that the shell is well cleaned, and not peeled off with protein. It is advisable to use white eggs: a pattern will be better visible on them.
- To paint well fixed, we will breed it in vinegar. For this, 5-6% vinegar is best, if you have 9% tableware, then it can be diluted. In this case, take ⅔ parts of vinegar and add ⅓ water. For example, 300 milliliters of water and 600 milliliters of vinegar. Dilute the paint in accordance with the instructions, you can even make the solution a little more concentrated (this is from your own experience).
- Use a bowl for coloring better than the old one, which is not a pity: after all, it will then have to be washed from the dye. The liquid thickness of the already diluted dye in the bowl should be at least 8-10 centimeters so that the eggs are completely immersed in it.
- Choose smaller plant leaves so that they fit on the egg and look beautiful. You can also use weed or small flowers (all according to your desire).
Tip. Before applying a petal to an egg, I moisten it in water. From this, it sticks to the shell: it is much more convenient to wear a nylon product on it.
- We put a stocking on the left palm (this is for the right-handed person), we take an egg into it, put a composition of leaves on top of it. As soon as we have chosen the option we need for the future painting of Easter eggs for Easter, carefully turn the egg along with the greens (so that the leaves look down). Hold them tightly with your hand and turn the stocking so that it is on the egg. We stretch the capron as much as possible, then we bind with a thread. Our task: so that the stocking as tightly pressed the templates to the shell. For convenience, I do not tie a thread to a knot, but I make 15-20 skeins near the egg itself.
- We cut off the excess kapron material. We carry out exactly the same actions with the rest of the future paints for Easter.
- We put a bowl with dye on medium heat and bring to a boil. We shift future paints into it for Easter, cook them for 2-3 minutes. This time will be enough so that the shell is well painted. If you do not have enough paint, and it does not completely cover the Easter eggs, then periodically turn them over or water them with a spoon.
- We remove the bowl from the stove and take the butter on a spoon for Easter, carefully cut the tail off the nylon bag and remove it from the egg. We also separate the petals-patterns: for this, I pick them up with a toothpick. We put Easter eggs on a paper towel and leave until completely dry.
Tip. When you get the painted eggs, put gloves on your hands, and also cover the work surface so that the paint does not soak into the furniture. To do this, I first cover it with a film, and on top with a paper towel.
- If desired, after 2-3 hours, you can wipe the shell with cotton soaked in vegetable oil. This will add sparkle to our beautiful Easter eggs. And again we leave them to dry - at least for an hour.
- Store Easter eggs in the refrigerator or in a cool room (for example, in the cellar).
Delightfully beautiful eggs for Easter, painted with your own hands - ready! When you look at them, you are amazed how beautifully nature and man can paint! If you wish, you can carry children or the whole family into this process. Believe me, everyone will get a lot of pleasure from this work. And at Easter you will have unique krashenki that will delight everyone. And that's for sure! Let's create beauty with “I love to cook”: you will succeed!