Beef liver pate is a very satisfying, nutritious and simply irreplaceable dish in the cold season. The preparation of beef liver paste is simple, it is this recipe that many will like for its simplicity and great taste. “I love to cook” today will reveal all the secrets of cooking the most delicious beef paste.
- beef liver - 500 grams;
- an egg - 2-3 pieces;
- onion - 1 piece;
- butter - 100 grams;
- salt / pepper to taste;
- vegetable oil.
Beef liver pate. Step by step recipe
- Wash the liver well, dry. Cut into pieces.
- Peel the onion.
- Grind the liver with onions using a meat grinder.
- Put the resulting mixture in a pan and fry for about 7 minutes.
- Then cover the pan with a lid, reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes under a closed lid.
- Salt and pepper a minute before the quenching is complete.
- Boil eggs in the meantime. Do not cook too steep, it is better if the yolk is slightly soft-boiled.
- Separate the yolks from the proteins.
- Add the yolks and half the softened butter.
- Interrupt everything with a blender.
- Put in a prepared container and fill with the remaining melted butter.
Refrigerate at night.
Bon appetit from “I like to cook”! Now you know how to cook a delicious aromatic paste of beef liver, and next time we will talk about a paste of bacon and an incredibly delicious cheese paste with a fish.