Among the many options for cooking pilaf, I want to highlight beef pilaf. It is not as high-calorie as lamb or pork and has its own characteristic flavor and aroma. Do not think that the beef stays stiff and spoils the meat dish. If you cook it correctly, give it time to boil well, the meat will become soft and juicy. This dish will be enjoyed by both adults and children. If you like friable rice, top up the liquid as indicated in step-by-step preparation of beef pilaf with a photo, exactly 2: 1, that is, 1 part of rice, 2 parts of water. You will love the homemade recipe for beef pilaf and you will cook it more than once.
Ingredients for Cooking Beef Pilaf
|Round rice||300 g|
|Seasoning for pilaf||taste|
Step-by-step preparation of beef pilaf with photo
- Cut the onion into cubes, and carrot into strips or grate on a coarse grater.
- Pour into a casserole with warmed vegetable oil and simmer for about 10 minutes. Pour more oil, as there will not be enough fat in beef.
- Cut the beef pulp into medium-sized slices and add to the vegetables. The meat can be used both fresh and frozen, as well as on bone.
- Chop the meat with seasonings and salt. A good set of spices is in the mixture for pilaf. Stir and cover. Make a fire slightly below average and stew meat with vegetables for about 45-50 minutes. The meat must be stirred occasionally, and if you need to add quite a bit of water.
- Rinse the rice several times to make the water clear. Pour rice into the cauldron with meat, distribute it with a spatula or spoon, but do not mix.
- Pour boiling water over rice, insert the head of garlic, cover again and simmer the dish for about another 30-40 minutes over low heat.
- Remove the prepared pilaf from the heat, and let it stand for several minutes, and only then serve it to the table.
Stir the pilaf from the bottom up before serving. Serve a dish with fresh vegetables. Enjoy your meal!