As you know, a man’s heart lies through his stomach. So, a hearty and very delicious beef stroganoff with champignons will drive crazy not only men! No wonder this dish was included in the menu of restaurant cuisine. Try it, you won’t regret it!
- beef (fillet) - half a kilogram;
- champignons - 220 grams;
- onions - 2 pieces;
- sour cream (fat) - 3 tablespoons;
- mustard - 2 teaspoons;
- flour - 40 grams;
- water is a glass;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- salt - a pinch;
- spices to taste;
- butter - a slice.
Beef stroganoff with champignons. Step by step recipe
- My beef. Cut it into long, small pieces.
- Onion shred rings. Wash the mushrooms and cut into plates.
- Pour vegetable oil into a pan and fry the onion until golden brown. Then add the mushrooms there. Fry until water boils. Do not close the lid!
- Fry the beef in another pan. To do this, it is necessary to warm the pan with vegetable oil well, and only then fry the beef (otherwise it will give juice) until it is browned. Then add the flour and mix quickly.
- Pour water into the mushrooms with onions, adding sour cream, salt, mustard and spices to taste. Stew for another 3-4 minutes.
- Add beef to the resulting sauce and stir. A little trick - in order for the meat to acquire the most delicate taste and aroma, add a piece of butter to the pan. Stew meat until cooked.
For an incredibly tender beef stroganoff garnish with mashed potatoes or boiled rice. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try to cook aromatic and spicy meat chashululy and a delicious pork dish Tsarskaya Korona.