You have not tried so delicious chicken. The chicken turns out so delicious and tender that it is simply impossible to come off. Decorate your holiday table with this dish, and your guests will surely be satisfied.
- chicken thighs - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 4 cloves;
- Lavrushka - 2 pieces;
- peppercorns - 5 pieces;
- flour - 1 cup;
- salt, pepper - to taste;
- a mixture of Provencal herbs - 1 teaspoon;
- lemon - 1 piece;
- butter - 100 grams;
- light beer - 1 bottle;
- vegetable oil - for frying.
Chicken in a beer. Step by step recipe
To prepare this dish, you can use a whole chicken, or separately any chicken parts, to your taste. In this recipe we will cook from chicken thighs.
- Cut the lemon into two parts, and squeeze the juice from one half.
- Lubricate our hips with the juice obtained on both sides. Salt, pepper to taste, carefully sprinkle with a mixture of Provencal herbs.
- We put it in the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
- Pour flour into a plate and roll our thighs.
- In a frying pan, heat the vegetable oil and fry the hips until golden brown on both sides.
- You will need a deep baking tray.
- We clean the garlic, and squeeze it through the garlic press.
- Cut the butter into small pieces.
- Lift the thigh skin slightly and put a piece of butter inside.
- So do with every thigh. This will give our chicken a juiciness and a special taste.
- We spread the prepared thighs on a baking sheet, pour a bottle of beer.
- There we put a lavrushka, peppercorns.
- Bake in a preheated oven for 1 hour at a temperature of 190 degrees.
- When the hips are ready, open the oven and grease with garlic.
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend trying chicken with garlic on a rice pillow and stuffed chicken.