When preparing another interesting dish, I want to surprise my relatives and friends with something tasty and original, and boiled pork with horseradish is exactly what you need. Her spicy, unforgettable taste will haunt you for a very long time. Be sure to cook, do not regret it.
- pork - 1 kilogram;
- extragon - 3-4 branches;
- horseradish - 150 grams;
- salt, black pepper - to taste;
- vegetable oil.
Boiled pork with horseradish. Step by step recipe
- Mix salt with pepper.
- Tolerate horseradish on a fine grater.
- In meat, we make several shallow cuts.
- Rub salt with young pepper.
- Grease with grated horseradish.
- We grease the baking sheet with sunflower oil, put prepared and grated meat on it.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees, send the pan there. Every 15 minutes, pour over the resulting fat. Bake until cooked.
- Garnish with twigs of extragon for 10-12 minutes until the meat is ready.
Serve boiled pork with horseradish with rice, potatoes or vegetable salad. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try boiled pork in the test and boiled pork according to a special recipe.