For the first time I tried buckwheat and wheat pancakes with my friend - and I really liked them. As for me, such unusual yeast pancakes made from buckwheat flour have some kind of nutty taste. Now, according to her recipe, I often cook yeast pancakes for my relatives. I never even thought that in such a minimum amount of time you can get such a delicious treat. I have never tasted anywhere else, never tasted anything. And it was buckwheat pancakes that used to be the obligatory dish that was prepared for Shrovetide.
I propose to bake incredibly tasty and fragrant yeast pancakes in milk with holes along with “I love to cook”.
- wheat flour - 1 cup;
- buckwheat flour - 0.5 cups;
- milk - 1.5 cups;
- eggs - 2 pieces;
- dry yeast - 1 teaspoon;
- sugar - 2 teaspoons;
- salt - 0.5 teaspoon;
- vegetable oil - 2 tablespoons;
- boiling water - 1 cup.
Buckwheat - wheat pancakes. Step by step recipe
The number of ingredients is designed for about 15 pancakes.
- Since we will have pancakes on milk, you need to take a glass of warm milk (if your milk is cold, then heat it a little in the microwave).
- Dilute one teaspoon of yeast in warm milk, add sugar, wheat flour (I always use only sifted flour, because then the pancakes are airy) and mix well.
- Put the dough for 40 minutes in a warm place for the initial rise.
- Previously, in chicken eggs, yolks should be separated from proteins (eggs are best taken fresh, home-made).
- When the dough slightly increases in volume, add egg yolks, salt, vegetable oil, buckwheat flour and the remaining half a glass of milk (do not forget that we use only warm milk for yeast pancakes). Mix the dough very well until smooth (it is very important that there are no lumps in the pancake dough).
- We put the dough in a warm place for a secondary rise (pancake dough should increase well in volume).
- When the dough comes up, take a glass of boiling water (a slightly incomplete glass leaves), pour it into the dough and mix gently (the consistency of the dough should turn out, approximately, like a thick sour cream).
- Beat the egg whites with a mixer in a large, airy foam.
- Pour the whipped whites into the dough, knead. The pancake dough is ready.
- Fry the pancakes in a well-heated pan on both sides (grease the pan with oil only before baking the first pancake, and bake all subsequent buckwheat pancakes on a dry one).
Tip: I fry pancakes only in a cast-iron pan, because during frying an oil film forms on the porous structure of cast iron, making it easy to turn pancakes and not grease the surface before each next.
Well, tempting appetizing, tender, delicious pancakes with holes are ready to be served. There are many ways and options for serving buckwheat pancakes. But I want to tell you how I serve buckwheat yeast pancakes to my family: I put all the pancakes one on one and pour them on top with melted butter.
By the way, pancakes can be served both with sweet fillings (honey, jam, yogurt), and with salted (ham, fish, liver, especially delicious with liver paste). And also wheat pancakes are an independent dish.
Somehow, according to this recipe, I cooked pancakes not only on buckwheat flour, but on buckwheat cereal - it turned out very tasty too.
I share the most delicious and simple recipe for making pancakes from buckwheat - wheat flour with holes in yeast on the portal "I like to cook." Prepare yeast pancakes for your family and they will be hearty and deliciously fed. And since we started cooking pancakes, we will gladly reveal to you all the secrets of the right pancakes and tell you the recipe for buckwheat pancakes in milk.