I bring to your attention a recipe for lean buckwheat cutlets - it is very tasty. These unusual cutlets with mushrooms are perfect for those who do not really like to eat ordinary buckwheat porridge. Cutlets are very tender, with a delicate mushroom aroma, not dry, and most importantly - healthy. From the simplest set of products, you get amazingly delicious lean cutlets. I cook buckwheat cutlets for my family very often - and they are just delighted with them.
This dish is prepared very simply: what you yourself can easily see.
- breadcrumbs for breading;
- starch — 1 teaspoon;
- semolina - 1 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper;
- buckwheat - 100 grams;
- mushrooms - 200 grams;
- onions - 1-1.5 pieces;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- vegetable oil;
- salt to taste.
Buckwheat meatballs. Step by step recipe
- Initially, let's prepare buckwheat for cooking cutlets: because it is it that is the main ingredient for this dish. Buckwheat (according to the recipe) is well washed under running water, put into a small saucepan, in which we will boil it, fill it with water (we take twice as much water as buckwheat) and put it on high heat. After boiling water, reduce the heat to medium and cook the buckwheat until fully cooked. Ready buckwheat porridge turns out 250 grams.
- Grind boiled buckwheat with a blender (grind so that it becomes pasty).
- Peel the onions, wash and chop.
- On a coarse grater, rub one fresh carrot.
- Pour the vegetable oil into the pan and set it to warm on the stove.
- In a preheated pan, transfer the grated carrots, chopped onions, mix and fry everything over medium heat until the onions are soft.
- If your mushrooms are large, then crumble them a little (for cooking lean cutlets I used boiled butter and champignons).
- Mushrooms are sent to the pan to the fried onions, mix and continue to fry everything until the mushrooms are ready.
- We transfer the mushroom mass into the blender bowl and grind it well with the blender (you need to grind it so that the mushroom mass becomes pasty, like buckwheat).
- We combine the ground mushrooms with pasty buckwheat, add one teaspoon of starch, semolina to the minced meat, taste to taste (we do not salt buckwheat during boiling), add black ground pepper to taste and mix everything well. In order to mix the whole mass well, I do it with my hands and not with a spoon.
- Then we wet our hands in water and from the resulting mass we form buckwheat cutlets with mushrooms.
- Bread cutlets roll in breadcrumbs.
- For frying cutlets, we fry the pan with vegetable oil well.
- Fry the meatballs with mushrooms in a well-heated pan over medium heat on both sides until golden brown. Buckwheat cutlets are well fried and keep their shape.
- From this number of products I get 10-11 lean buckwheat cutlets.
Lenten cutlets of buckwheat and mushrooms are incredibly tasty and fragrant. No one can resist such a mushroom cutlet. Buckwheat cutlets are prepared very quickly and simply. Serve lean buckwheat cutlets to the table both in warm and cold form. For a variety of cutlet serving, prepare mustard sauce - it is not only very tasty, but also original.
“I love to cook” wishes you a good appetite and good mood. On our site you can find many interesting recipes for the preparation of various cutlets.