Today we will cook the queen of porridge - buckwheat porridge with mushrooms! Earlier in Russia, buckwheat was considered a festive dish. And today, a dish from this cereal will become an adornment of any table. Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms is a delicious lean dish that will become a godsend for fasting people: it is very healthy, tasty and aromatic.
- onions - 150 grams;
- champignon mushrooms - 500 grams;
- 40 grams of vegetable and creamy (if you do not observe fasting) butter;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- buckwheat groats - 300 grams;
- water - 600 milliliters.
Buckwheat porridge with mushrooms. Step by step recipe
For our buckwheat porridge with mushrooms, it is necessary to peel, wash and cut into small cubes.
Tip. How to chop onions so as not to shed a single tear? You can, of course, put on glasses, or you can just put a bowl of cold water next to it, and from time to time moisten the knife and the onion itself.
- Wash mushrooms, mushrooms, peel and also cut into cubes. You can take any other mushrooms: for example, porcini, Polish, honey mushrooms, oyster mushrooms. A dish with the addition of such mushrooms will become even more aromatic, and the taste is richer and richer.
That's just the preparation of forest mushrooms requires much more time. After all, if you use dried mushrooms, they need to be soaked, washed well and boiled. And only then use for further cooking. But believe me: "The game is worth the candle." You will definitely like dishes using wild mushrooms.
- We begin to prepare the most buckwheat porridge. In a pan with a thick bottom, put vegetable and butter. Heat well and put chopped onions. Fry it until transparent.
- If you do not have a pan with a thick bottom, cook buckwheat porridge with mushrooms in an ordinary large skillet. It will turn out no worse.
- Add the diced mushrooms to the lightly fried onions and also fry. Mushrooms should become soft. Then the onion-mushroom mixture needs to be salt and pepper.
- To carefully sort buckwheat, separating buckwheat from the husk and garbage, rinse in cold running water.
- Add groats to the pan to the mushrooms and pour hot water. Close the lid tightly and cook over low heat for about 20 minutes.
- Turn off the fire and leave our buckwheat porridge to “languish” under the lid for another 10 minutes. You can wrap a towel.
- Porridge can be mixed only when it is completely ready.
- Lean buckwheat porridge with mushrooms is a self-sufficient dish that does not require any additions. The only thing I do is lightly sprinkle porridge with chopped parsley. If you are preparing lean buckwheat porridge with mushrooms, then butter should be excluded from the recipe. After all, this product is not lean. And the rest of the ingredients are quite suitable.
During Lent, Christians add a wide variety of cereals to their daily diet: including buckwheat porridge. Believe me, there are no tasteless cereals: they just need to be able to cook correctly. And this will help you our site "I love to cook." And be sure to try buckwheat and pea porridge and the most delicious pea porridge.