If you are a fan of something unusual, then I would like to share with you a recipe - pork ribs in Canadian. Mom gave me this recipe. Their taste is so amazing that I want to tell everyone about it on Very Delicious. The recipe involves 2 cooking options: in the oven and in the slow cooker - you choose.
- pork ribs - 800 grams;
- applesauce (you can use baby) - 100 grams;
- ketchup - 100 grams;
- paprika - 0.5 teaspoon;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- black pepper - 0.5 teaspoon;
- soy sauce - 2.5 tablespoons;
- lemon juice - 1 tablespoon;
- sugar - 2-3 tablespoons;
- cinnamon - 0.5 teaspoon.
Canadian pork ribs. Step by step recipe
- First you need to combine sugar, lemon juice, applesauce. Mix all this, then add cinnamon, soy sauce, pepper and garlic, ketchup, mix everything again.
- Then you need to divide the ribs into small parts and pour over the previously prepared sauce. Coat them well on all sides and let them brew for 40 minutes.
- Next, preheat the oven to 200 ° C and place your ribs there. They should languish in the oven for about 40 minutes until golden brown. If you choose a slow cooker - then for an hour on the "Frying" mode.
The most basic thing in this recipe is the properly prepared sauce. It gives piquancy and richness to the ribs. So don't be afraid to experiment! Stop cooking the same type of food! Diversify your life with delicious food along with Delicious. Try ribs in sweet and sour sauce or prescription without the hassle. Enjoy your meal!