Canned boiled meat, or more simply, is a recipe for delicious homemade stew. Boiled tasty meat is well stored, corked in jars according to this recipe. Canned meat cooked with spices can be stored in the cellar or on the balcony.
- Meat - 1 kilogram;
- carrot - 100 grams;
- onions - 50-70 grams;
- salt - 30 grams;
- pepper black peas - 3-4 pieces;
- bay leaf - 2-3 pieces.
A step-by-step recipe for canned boiled meat
- Separate fresh meat from bone, peel of films and veins, cut into small pieces. Put in an enameled pan and pour water so that it covers the meat by 1 centimeter.
- Peel and chop the onion in half rings. Wash and peel the carrots and cut into strips.
- Add chopped onion, carrot, salt, pepper, bay leaf to the meat and put on fire. Simmer for 1.5 hours.
- Tightly put the meat in prepared jars, pour hot broth formed during cooking 3-4 centimeters below the neck. Cover the jars with prepared lids, place in a container with heated water up to 75 ° C, and bring to a boil, warm for 30 minutes, then close them immediately.
After sterilize in boiling water three times for 80 minutes at intervals of 24 hours.
Canned boiled meat can be used for stewing cabbage, potatoes, salads. And of course, you can eat it like that, tasty meat turns out tasty and juicy.
Delicious to you preparations, and bon appetit!