Fish brings a lot of benefits and pleasure to humans. Fish can be prepared in many ways. I want to offer you canned mackerel in a slow cooker - it is incredibly tasty, you will spend a minimum of time, and at the same time keep the maximum benefit! Such canned food doesn’t even compare with the store ones - it’s so delicious that it’s impossible to resist!
- a couple of large mackerels;
- three bags of black tea;
- 300 milliliters of water;
- one tablespoon of salt;
- half a glass of vegetable oil;
- three bay leaves;
- seven peas of black pepper.
Canned Mackerel in a slow cooker. Step by step recipe
- Getting to the brine. We take 300 milliliters of very hot water and put our tea there. Let it stand for about 10 minutes.
- Wash the fish and cut off the head, gut the middle. We cut the fish in portions.
- In a bowl of a multicooker we put pieces of fish, pour in the infused tea, salt, oil, bay leaf and peas.
Turn on the “Steamer” mode for 10 minutes, then cook in the “Stew” mode for 2 hours.
- Then we get the fish, put it in a beautiful plate.
- Sent to the refrigerator to cool.
Such a fish will appeal to both adults and small ones. Children can be given fish without a doubt. All bones are steamed during cooking. Enjoy your meal. Only for "Very tasty."