Canned mushrooms can be consumed not only fresh, but you can also cook cutlets from them. Canned mushrooms cutlets are very nutritious and delicious. They are not inferior in meat to satiety. I recommend you these cutlets for home dinner or lunch.
- Pickled mushrooms - 200 grams;
- rice - 0.5 cups;
- sugar - 1 teaspoon;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- flour - 0.5 cups;
- milk - 0.5 cups;
- salt - a pinch;
- cooking oil for frying.
Step-by-step recipe for canned mushrooms cutlets
- Boil the rice, just be careful not to boil it.
- Boil mushrooms too.
- When the mushrooms have cooled, cut as small as possible. Combine rice, mushrooms, salt and egg.
- Then make the dough. Mix the egg, flour, sugar, salt. You can beat well with a mixer.
- From rice with mushrooms, blind the meatballs, roll in the dough, then in flour and fry.
Serve the cutlets from canned mushrooms, decorating them with herbs. You will definitely like them because they are very juicy and tasty.
Enjoy your meal!