At each holiday there should be a crown dish, it should be tasty, fragrant and beautiful. So, I want to offer you a caramel duck recipe with apples and cranberries, which will take first place on the table and will accompany all your holidays. Together with “I love to cook” you will get a real masterpiece, from which all guests will be delighted from the doorway, because the aroma during cooking is incredible.
- apples - half a kilogram;
- mint - 3 branches;
- duck - 1 piece;
- salt, pepper, spices - to taste;
- orange juice - 10 milliliters;
- honey - 30 grams;
- cranberries - 50 grams.
Caramel duck with apples and cranberries. Step by step recipe
- Wash apples and core.
- To cut in cubes.
- Add chopped mint and cranberries to apples.
- Rub the duck with salt and pepper.
- Stuff with our apple filling.
- Mix honey with orange juice and spread the duck mixture.
- Put our bird in a baking sleeve.
- Bake in a preheated oven to 180 degrees for 3 hours, 25 minutes before cooking, cut the sleeve and leave it in the oven to form a golden crust.
Enjoy your meal!
A fragrant, juicy and tender duck with a golden crust in caramel glaze soaked in spicy marinade will win over everyone! We with "I love to cook" wish you bon appetit! Next time, try to cook a duck with potatoes in your sleeve or just a duck with apples.