Light, dietary, lean and unusually tasty cauliflower cutlets. This is a real storehouse of vitamins and minerals, they are well absorbed by the body, and this is important after long holidays, when the body is oversaturated with fatty, high-calorie foods. Anyway, these cutlets are for those who try to monitor their nutrition and love delicious dishes. Let's cook these wonderful cauliflower cutlets together with “I love to cook”. I have a large family, so I adapted the recipe for 5-6 servings. And you can proportionally reduce or increase, depending on your needs.
- cauliflower - 500 grams;
- onion - 2 pieces;
- oatmeal - 0.5 cups;
- flour - 2 tablespoons;
- lemon - 1-2 slices;
- breadcrumbs for breading - 1 cup;
- sunflower oil - 50-70 grams;
- salt, spices - to taste.
Cauliflower cutlets. Step by step recipe
- Cauliflower divided into small inflorescences. Throw in boiling water, add lemon, salt. From the moment of boiling, cook for about 5 minutes.
- Throw in a colander, after very finely chop with a knife.
- Pour oatmeal flakes with boiling water, cover and leave to swell for 10 minutes.
- Chop the onion into a small cube.
- Combine onion, oatmeal, cauliflower, add flour, salt, season with pepper or spices.
- We make cutlets, bread in breadcrumbs and fry in vegetable oil.
Cauliflower cutlets turned out tender, soft, at the same time whole. Look at the photo: how delicious they are! Please note that they are prepared without eggs and animal fats, so they are perfect for fasting or for vegetarians. You can also make a completely dietary option and steam. According to the same principle, cutlets can be made from broccoli or a mixture of broccoli and cauliflower. It will also turn out very tasty and healthy. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! We also recommend that you try the economy version of onion cutlets and unusually tasty cabbage cutlets according to a special recipe.