Chashushuli is an incredibly flavorful and contented spicy meat. Chashushuli is a dish of Georgian cuisine and it has a particularly colorful taste. True meat lovers will definitely appreciate it.
- pork - 0.5 kilograms;
- onions - 6 pieces;
- tomatoes - 5 pieces;
- hot red pepper - 1 pod;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- white wine - 1 glass;
- water - 0.5 cups;
- vinegar 9% - 2 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil;
- optionally a couple of spoons of acute adjika.
Chashushuli. Step by step recipe
- Cut the meat into small pieces.
- Put in a deep frying pan, add wine and simmer for 20 minutes under a closed lid over low heat.
- Then pour in water and simmer another 10 minutes, but do not cover with a lid.
- Cut the onion into half rings and add to the meat.
- After a couple of minutes add chopped tomatoes, garlic, chopped pods of hot pepper without seeds, vinegar. Add a few tablespoons of adjika if desired. Mix well and cook for another 5 minutes.
Serve hot chashushuli, adding your favorite greens. Fiery delicious!
"I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to pay attention to the delicious dish Tsar's Crown and try to cook beef stroganoff with champignons.