Not sure how to quickly feed your family for dinner? Do not want to stand at the stove for a long time? These cheese cakes will always come to your aid. It turns out very tasty, crunchy, juicy and fragrant. While the cakes are fried, the aroma is simply delicious, so do not be surprised if all the relatives gather at the table earlier than usual in anticipation of this aromatic miracle.
- kefir - 1 cup;
- salt, sugar and soda - 0.5 teaspoon each;
- flour - 2 glasses;
- hard cheese - 350 grams (250 we use for the test and 100 grams for the filling);
- ham, sausages or boiled sausage - 300 grams.
Cheese cakes. Step by step recipe
- In a large bowl, mix kefir with salt, sugar and soda well.
- Add grated cheese and flour, knead the dough well.
- From the dough that turned out, form koloboks, then roll out cakes from them, in the middle of which lay the stuffing from finely chopped ham. Add cheese.
- Connect the edges and shape the dumpling, then roll it out slightly with a rolling pin.
- Fry the cakes on warmed sunflower oil on both sides with the lid closed.
Cheese cakes can be eaten hot, straight from the heat - it is very tasty and cooks quickly!
"Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try Finnish rye cakes and grandmother’s kefir cakes.