When you need to cook a hearty dinner or lunch, you just can not do without the on-call recipe for meatballs. This is such a versatile dish that is served for every holiday, in every cafe or restaurant. But how to diversify your favorite cutlet recipe? I suggest you cook juicy pork cutlets, inside which there is a viscous cheese filling, as well as a crisp, thanks to a unique breading! Cooking them is very simple! Are we trying?
- minced pork - 500 grams;
- hard cheese - 100 grams;
- egg - 2 pieces (1 piece for breading);
- 2.5% milk - three tablespoons;
- cooking oil for frying;
- pepper, salt to taste.
Cutlets with cheese. Step by step recipe
- Add the grated onion, egg, nutmeg, salt, pepper, milk to the minced meat. Mix well.
- Cheese cut into cubes, or just slices.
- Form the tortillas from the minced meat, put the cheese inside, cover with the minced meat on top, and give the cutlets an even shape.
- Dip the patty in the egg, then in the breadcrumbs and fry on both sides until golden brown!
Serve the cutlets hot, then the filling is generally awesome! Both children really like and adults! "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the recipes for cutlets for a couple and the recipe for cutlets in a slow cooker.