Everyone knows about the benefits of cottage cheese, but my children do not like it, so the curd pancakes with cheese filling have become a real lifesaver. They turn out very tasty, airy (because of kefir and soda). Cheese filling, as in khachapuri, makes them unusually tender, juicy, melting in your mouth. Children (and adults) absorb them with pleasure. I suggest you cook lush pancakes with cottage cheese for breakfast or dinner for the whole family.
- 2-3 tablespoons of flour;
- 150 milliliters of kefir;
- 200 grams of cottage cheese (better than homemade, but a soft store one will do);
- 2 fresh chicken eggs;
- dessert spoon of sugar;
- 0.5 teaspoon of soda;
- 0.5 teaspoon of salt.
- 150 grams of not hard cheese (processed sausage is suitable);
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- a bunch of dill;
- 2 tablespoons of sour cream.
Curd pancakes with cheese filling. Step by step recipe
- In a large bowl, send the cottage cheese, drive 2 eggs and grind (you can use a mashed potato pusher) until smooth.
- Pour kefir into the resulting curd mixture. Salt and put soda, add a dessert spoon of sugar. Mix with a spoon.
- Pour 2-3 tablespoons of flour. Knead the dough (it is obtained by consistency a little thicker than sour cream, creamy). Tip. Instead of wheat flour, you can add bran or wholemeal flour - it will be much more useful and the caloric content of the whole dish is reduced. Instead of refined oil (which does not contain any nutrients), you can fry it in melted pork fat (as my grandmother and mother always did - it is much tastier and healthier).
- For the filling, grate the sausage cheese on a fine grater. Add finely chopped garlic (if large - 3 cloves, small - 5-6 cloves) chopped bunch of dill. Put 2 tablespoons of sour cream. Mix everything thoroughly.
- From the finished filling we make small balls and spread them into cakes.
- In a pan heated oil in a pan, spread the curd dough (like pancakes) with a tablespoon and spread it with a spoon, as it is thick and does not spread. Between the pancakes it is better to leave more space, as they will well increase in size.
- On the pancakes from the curd, put the tortilla out of the filling and cover with another spoonful of dough, spreading it.
- We fry pancakes on kefir over low heat until golden brown and turn over to the other side.
Ready-made pancakes with “khachapuri” type cottage cheese are best served with sour cream or a salad of fresh vegetables, but it is also possible with jam or jam. Your family and guests will appreciate the taste of tender, lush pancakes. The team of the site “I Love Cooking” wishes you a pleasant mood and offers to come back more often: we have prepared many recipes for every taste.