I’ve never cooked cheesecakes in the oven before. Well, I thought that they can only be fried in a pan. But in the next search, in order to cook this for dinner, I got on this simple video recipe for cheesecakes in the oven, where step by step it was told how to simply cook cheesecakes. That evening my dinner was a success! Cheesecakes are divine, more tender than tender!
- a pound of cottage cheese;
- 5 tablespoons of semolina;
- 5 tablespoons of sour cream and sugar;
- 4 eggs;
- a teaspoon of baking powder.
Cheesecakes in the oven. Step by step recipe
- Pound the cottage cheese with a fork. I wiped it through a sieve, but if you run out of time, you can just knead it well with a fork.
- Add eggs to the curd.
- Then add 5 tablespoons of sugar, sour cream and semolina.
- Pour a teaspoon of baking powder, add vanilla to taste.
- Stir everything until smooth.
- Arrange the mass in tins. If silicone - do not lubricate with oil, but metal is better to lubricate.
- Bake cheesecakes at a temperature of 190 ° C for 30-35 minutes.
It’s so simple and quick to cook air cheesecakes, it seemed to me even faster than frying in a pan. Enjoy your meal! Cook with Delicious! And next time try to cook quick cheesecakes or magnificent cheesecakes according to a special recipe.