The chicken meat is delicate and dietary, from it you can cook many different first and second courses. This time I want to share with you a very delicious homemade recipe for a chicken stuffed with rice and raisins. Rice is soaked during cooking with the juice and fat of the bird and it turns friable and juicy and smells as if you had cooked a real pilaf. The first thing you want to eat in this chicken is its crispy, golden crust. The chicken is cooked relatively quickly, so it is baked in an open form, and this, in turn, allows the crust to fry well. Step-by-step cooking of a chicken stuffed with rice and raisins in the oven with a photo it will not cause you additional questions, as it explains in some detail how to cook this delicious meat dish.
Stuffed Chicken Ingredients
|Chicken carcass||1 PC|
|Mayonnaise||2 tbsp. l|
|Curry||1 tbsp. l|
|Vegetable oil||2 tbsp. l|
Step-by-step cooking of a chicken stuffed with rice and raisins in the oven with a photo
- Chop onions into small cubes and fry in vegetable oil until soft.
- Pour the washed rice into the pan, stir and simmer until the rice absorbs all the liquid.
- Pour rice with onions in half a glass of boiling water, add seasoning, cover and then simmer for 2-3 minutes. Rice should absorb water and become almost ready.
- When you remove the rice from the heat, immediately pour the washed raisins and mix.
- To prepare the chicken sauce, combine curry and mayonnaise, mix well.
- Start the washed and dried chicken with rice and raisins.
- To prevent the chicken from opening during cooking, chop the seam and legs with toothpicks.
- Lubricate the chicken abundantly with sauce on all sides, put in a baking dish or baking sheet. Put in a preheated oven to 220 degrees for 1 hour.
- Readiness check with a wooden skewer, if a clear liquid, and not blood, flows out, then the chicken is ready.
At the time of serving, the chicken is cut into portions and served with a side dish of rice. Enjoy your meal!