Chicken hearts in sour cream are very tender, delicious and fragrant. Their main advantage is their affordable price and the fact that they are simply perfectly combined with any side dish. In this recipe for the sauce, we will use not only sour cream, but also processed cheese. Can you imagine the taste and aroma? Let's cook them soon!
- chicken hearts - 650 grams;
- sour cream - 4 tablespoons;
- processed cheese Amber - 100 grams;
- garlic - 1-2 cloves;
- the bulb is small;
- greens - to taste;
- oil - for frying;
- starch - 1.5 teaspoons;
- salt / pepper - to taste.
Chicken hearts in sour cream. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the hearts, dry on a paper towel.
- Chop the pan, add oil and put the prepared hearts there. Fry the hearts for several minutes (I think a couple of minutes will be enough), add quite a bit of water and stew the hearts for 15 minutes.
- Fry finely chopped onions in a separate pan until cooked.
- Combine the finished onions with hearts and stew for a couple more minutes.
- Grind the greens, squeeze the garlic through the garlic, grate the cheese.
- Mix sour cream with cheese, herbs and garlic.
- Pour the resulting sauce to the hearts. Cheese should be completely melted. Hearts will be ready in 5-7 minutes.
Serve the hearts in the resulting sauce. Garnish is best served with potatoes. But this is at your discretion. "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try chicken hearts in sour cream cheese sauce and chicken hearts in a slow cooker.