Everyone knows that spring is not only a time of love and beauty, but also the opening of a season of dishes on the grill: I offer several marinade recipes for barbecue. We go out to the countryside with our families, where clean air and the sun help us to relax from the bustle of the city. Recently it has become popular to use chicken for barbecue. The taste of meat always depends on spices and dressing. Believe me, thanks to these recipes, your loved ones will be delighted, and even reach for the supplement. Who doesn’t like a juicy, fragrant chicken, covered with a golden crust?
Chicken fillet marinade No. 1:
- a pound of chicken (500 grams);
- salt (at your discretion);
- pepper (if you like meat with speck, then you can add more spices);
- kefir (about 0.5 liters).
Quick and tasty chicken marinade No. 2:
- 0.5 kilograms of chicken;
- ground black pepper;
- garlic (2 large cloves);
- soy sauce (approximately 100 milliliters).
For the simplest barbecue marinade you need:
- chicken fillet - 0.5 kilograms;
- salt, pepper to taste;
- lemon - 2 pieces.
For the original marinade we will come in handy:
- a pound of chicken fillet;
- salt and pepper;
So, now we know the list of necessary ingredients for a delicious marinade for chicken kebab. Let's look at the step-by-step cooking of all four types of meat.
A simple chicken marinade. Step by step recipe
To begin, I will introduce you to the simplest chicken marinade. So, following this instruction, you will get incredibly tender meat, melting in your mouth.
- Choose fresh chicken fillet. Its quantity may be different - it depends on the size of the company on vacation. I will describe the process for 500 grams of meat.
- We cut the fillet into about 5 pieces: you can increase or decrease their number, but note that the duration of cooking on the grill depends on this.
- Take salt and pepper, sprinkle meat: add spices to your taste. After that, mix the fillet pieces.
- Fill the chicken with kefir in such a way as to completely cover the fillet.
- We cover the dishes with cling film and send in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- After this time, you can safely go to nature or to the barbecue in the yard.
I like chicken marinade with mayonnaise more, as the meat is more juicy and tasty. If desired, you can add onions, which will give the fillet a specific flavor.
Marinade with soy sauce for chicken kebab. Step by step recipe
This recipe will help to prepare more original and refined meat. So, pickle chicken skewers:
- To get started, take the fillet and cut into pieces the size necessary. I divide one filet into 5-6 slices.
- Put them in a container for pickling. Take salt and ground black pepper and add to your taste in the meat. Mix the fillet with spices well.
- Peel two cloves of garlic, and cut into very small pieces, add them to the chicken meat.
- Open soy sauce and pour into a bowl - about 100-150 ml. The amount depends on the volume of meat. If there is a lot of it, then more sauce should be added.
- Stir so that the marinade penetrates all the chicken pieces.
- Cover with cling film and send in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
Our barbecue fillet is ready. It remains only to cook chicken skewers with delicious marinade.
Chicken kebab marinade with mustard and honey. Step by step recipe
Mustard and honey are very often used to cook fillet in the oven. The result is a juicy meat with a sweet, tangy flavor. I’ll tell you a secret: for a chicken on the grill, such a marinade is also not bad. So, let's cook our delicious kebab:
- Take the sirloin chicken. Cut it into necessary slices. Their size will still depend on the choice of skewers or nets.
- Mix the meat with salt and black pepper.
- If you have half a kilo of meat, add 1 tablespoon of honey. If the fillet is larger, then honey must be put in proportion.
- Add mustard. All the ingredients are thoroughly mixed, covered with cling film and sent to the refrigerator for a couple of hours.
After two hours, you can string fillet pieces on a skewer or lay on a grid. As you can see, it’s quick to cook such a chicken marinade, but it turns out to be very tasty!
Chicken skewers with lemon marinade. Step by step recipe
For lovers of citrus flavor there is a simple marinade for meat with lemon. To prepare it does not require many ingredients.
- To get started, select fresh chicken in an amount sufficient for your company. Cut the fillet into medium slices and place in a marinade bowl.
- Next, pepper and salt the meat: add spices to your liking.
- Take 2 lemons and squeeze the juice on the chicken. After all mix, cover with a film.
- We put in the refrigerator for about two hours.
The taste of this barbecue will clearly express the lemon. To give the meat tenderness, I add another mayonnaise. Then the chicken turns out not only fragrant and golden, but also juicy, soft.
Tips for the perfect chicken kebab
- It is best to give preference to chilled chicken, weighing no more than 1.5 kilograms: then the meat will be incredibly soft and tender.
- Thaw the fillet in the refrigerator. If you do it in a quick way, then there is a chance that it will become hard and dry.
- It is better to chop the fillet with medium slices.
- For the preparation of the most juicy meat, chicken thighs are ideal.
- Avoid vinegar. It is often used to get rid of the unpleasant aroma of missing meat. On a fresh chicken, it can affect for the worse: it will become stiff.
All four recipes are very easy to prepare and have a rich rich taste. Your guests will be delighted! On the site "I like to cook" there are many more recipes for outdoor activities.