Once on the pages of the Internet I saw a video recipe on how to cook chicken koloboks with mushrooms (zrazy). Now I very often prepare such a yummy for my family. Chicken meatballs stuffed with mushrooms are tender and juicy, and cheese gives piquant chicken. From very simple products you will get an incredibly tasty and original dish. I suggest unusual chicken cutlets with “I like to cook”.
- boiled mushrooms - 400 grams;
- hard cheese.
- minced chicken - 350 grams;
- white bread - 2 slices;
- ground black pepper;
For mushroom sauce:
- flour - 1 tablespoon;
- butter - 1 tablespoon;
- milk - 250 milliliters;
- sour cream 20% - 1 tablespoon;
- spices to taste;
- mushrooms - about a fifth of the finished filling.
Chicken koloboks with mushrooms (zrazy). Step by step recipe
- Two slices of white bread soak in milk.
- Grate the onion on a fine grater.
- Combine minced meat with onion and pressed white bread, pass through a meat grinder.
- Then add the egg, salt and black pepper to taste. Mix the cutlet mass well.
- Cover the prepared chicken meat and send to the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Finely chop the onion and boiled mushrooms for the filling. Fry in a skillet until cooked. The onion should be soft.
- I took forest mushrooms, but you can take mushrooms, but you don’t need to boil them.
- To prepare the mushroom sauce, we need to take some mushrooms that were prepared for the filling (fifth or sixth of the mushrooms).
- We will prepare the sauce in a pan. We put mushrooms, butter and flour. Fry until flour completely absorbs the butter.
- And now we add milk in small portions and stir constantly. Add milk to the sauce to the desired consistency. It takes about 250 milliliters.
- When the sauce is almost ready, we introduce a tablespoon of sour cream. Sour cream can be taken a little more than a prescription (as for me, the sauce only gets tastier). Add salt and black pepper to taste.
- We grate hard cheese on a coarse grater.
- In order to cook chicken cutlets, take a cling film, put a piece of minced meat on the film, cover with the second half of the film and make a tortilla. Then transfer to a plate so that there is a recess.
- Put some grated cheese and mushrooms inside. We connect the edges and give the shape of koloboks.
- We cover the baking sheet with parchment and place the buns. Each chicken gingerbread man can be a little greased with sour cream.
- Bake at a temperature of 200 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
- Serve chicken cutlets with mushroom sauce.
A side dish for such unusual chicken cutlets is ideally suited potato or vegetable salad. You can use any filling for such koloboks - the one that you prefer. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! Next time we will cook chicken zrazy with liver and potato zrazy with liver.