Did you know that chicken liver increases hemoglobin and helps improve mood? If not, then we are pleased to inform you of this news! And with it the recipe for the most tender chicken liver - chicken liver in kefir sauce. Delicious! Recommended!
- chicken liver - 0.5 kilograms;
- one onion;
- kefir - 4 -5 tablespoons;
- Dijon mustard - 2 teaspoons;
- soy sauce - 2 tablespoons;
- salt / pepper to taste.
Chicken liver in kefir sauce. Step by step recipe
- Rinse the liver, cut, if necessary, clear of films.
- Separately, mix soy sauce, kefir and mustard, add pepper and salt.
- Dry the liver on a paper towel.
- Cut the onion into half rings.
- Heat vegetable oil in a pan, lay out the liver and fry for 5 minutes.
- Then add chopped onion and kefir sauce, mix and simmer for 10 minutes.
Chicken liver in kefir sauce is ready. Serve with fresh vegetables, mashed potatoes, porridge. The taste is excellent. "I love to cook" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try cooking marinated chicken ventricles and chicken stomachs in sour cream sauce.