You probably haven’t tried such incredibly tasty meatballs as I Love Cooking today! Chicken meatballs in sour cream gravy turn out very tasty, soft and incredible aroma just around the house. Thanks to the baking of meatballs in sour cream, they are very tender.
- chicken fillet - 700 grams;
- rice - 2 glasses;
- sour cream - 200 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- water - 1 cup;
- salt, pepper and herbs to taste.
Chicken meatballs in sour cream sauce. Step by step recipe
- Boil rice in salted water in advance until half cooked.
- Pass the chicken fillet through a meat grinder, also onions and garlic, you can add greens or just chop finely.
- Mix everything well, add rice, salt to taste and pepper a little. Mix everything and form meatballs.
- Put the meatballs in a baking dish and prepare the gravy.
- Mix water with sour cream, you can season to taste. Mix everything and pour meatballs.
- Place the dish with meatballs for 20 minutes in the oven, preheated to 180 degrees.
Serve hot meatballs with any garnish and with the sauce in which the meatballs were cooked. It turns out well, very tasty. And to make the meatballs even tastier and cooked correctly, first chop the chicken yourself, separating it from the bones. Leftover chicken can be put on French chicken cutlets. Bon appetit from “I like to cook”!