Here's another recipe for crispy chicken nuggets with cheese. When they are still hot - such an aroma, crust crunches, juicy meat and viscous cheese ... Eat faster than they have time to fry! A great option for a children's holiday, and for an adult feast!
- chicken fillet - 700-800 grams;
- cheese - 300 grams;
- eggs - 4 pieces;
- flour - 4 tablespoons;
- breadcrumbs - 4 tablespoons;
- salt, pepper, spices;
- cooking oil for frying.
Chicken nuggets with cheese. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the fillet, you can beat with a blender, add 1 egg to the meat, salt, pepper, knead well.
- Cut the cheese into small cubes.
- Beat the eggs.
- Make a small cake from the minced meat, put a piece of cheese in the middle, roll a ball.
- Dip in flour, then in an egg and breaded in breadcrumbs, but make sure that the ball holds its shape.
- Heat a pan with a lot of vegetable oil, lower the meat balls. Fry over low heat (slightly less than average) until golden brown.
- Put on a paper towel to remove excess fat.
If you are preparing for the arrival of guests, then before serving it is better to heat in the microwave or in the oven. Chicken nuggets with cheese is a really delicious appetizer. Try it yourself! "Very tasty" wishes you bon appetit! And be sure to try the delicious homemade chicken nuggets and kfc breaded chicken nuggets.