Delicate chicken roll - the result exceeded expectations! It's tastier than baked meat! Such a dish can only be compared with an expensive one prepared in high-end restaurants. But in reality, the cost price is simply ridiculous: in comparison with the taste and quality of this chicken roll! I was amazed: so much meat in the roll turned out to be tender, soft - just perfect! The recipe is very simple - even a child will cope with it. Today I want to share my enthusiasm and discover a step-by-step recipe for tender chicken roll, and I also offer you 2 cooking options (bake in the oven and cook in a pan). But from myself I want to say: it is very tasty and so, and so!
- boneless chicken - 1 kilogram;
- garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- salt - 1 incomplete teaspoon;
- spices for chicken - 1 incomplete teaspoon;
- coriander - half a teaspoon
- gelatin - 25 grams;
- black pepper - a quarter of a teaspoon.
Tender chicken roll. Step by step recipe
- To cook chicken roll, you can use meat from any part of the carcass. The more tender it is, the more tender the roll will turn out. The most budget option: you can take the meat from the legs - it is very soft and quite cheap. The main thing is to separate the meat from the bone, remove the veins and fat - you can cook!
- I cut the chicken into small pieces, about 2x2 centimeters.
- Squeeze garlic cloves through a press. If desired, can be replaced with dry garlic (0.5 teaspoon).
- Add garlic, salt, spices, ground pepper to the meat. I pour the gelatin, and mix everything thoroughly. Please note: I do not add water!
- I divide the total amount of minced meat into 4 parts, of which I make sausages. To do this, I spread the cling film, spread the minced chicken in the form of a long sausage, level it, give it a neat even shape. I wrap this chicken sausage tightly with cling film. The main thing is to make at least 3-4 full skeins around the minced meat, pinch the edges of the film well so that the roll turns out to be dense and beautiful.
- So doing with each sausage. I will cook 2 sausages, and 2 bake.
- Roast chicken roasting: I additionally wrap each sausage with foil and send it to the oven preheated to 180 degrees for 45 minutes. I take out the finished sausages from the oven, leave to cool to room temperature (I can’t unwind the foil). And then, in this form, I put it in the refrigerator for at least 4-5 hours, and preferably at night.
- Cooking chicken roll in water is generally very simple: I put sausages well wrapped in cling film in water heated to 80 degrees (not salted, without additional seasonings) (for better reliability, you can additionally wrap so that water does not get into the cooking). It is important that the water should not be higher than 80 degrees (if you do not have a thermometer, focus on the moment when the air bubbles begin to rise) and completely cover the sausages.
- I cook for 1 hour over medium heat. Please note: if you are going to cook a thicker roll, the cooking time needs to be increased (up to 1.5 hours).
- I put the finished sausages on the board and leave to cool to room temperature. After I also transfer it to the refrigerator until it completely solidifies.
- Before serving, I release the chicken sausages from foil and cling film, and cut into thin slices.
Homemade chicken rolls - it's a fairy tale! Both options are super! There is no feeling of baking or overcooked. Every piece is a pleasure! A slightly noticeable difference is that baked is a little more aromatic, and boiled - a little softer. But both are delighted! Why buy store sausages? Bon appetit with “Very tasty”!