I cook these chicken rolls with cheese not only for the holidays, but also for family home dinners, because making them is very quick and easy. And as soon as I put them on a plate, they are immediately swept away, I also won’t have time to put them on the table.
- chicken fillet - 0.5 kilograms;
- hard cheese - 150 grams;
- oil - 50 grams;
- egg - 1 piece;
- mayonnaise to taste;
- cooking oil for frying.
Chicken rolls with cheese. Step by step recipe
- Cut the chicken into slices, hammer it into thin layers and salt.
- Cut hard cheese into slices, mix with room temperature oil and add chopped herbs.
- Grease the fillet loops with mayonnaise or sour cream, put the cheese and roll it in a roll, fasten with a toothpick.
- Beat the egg with a fork, and lay the breadcrumbs on another plate.
- Dip first in an egg, then in breadcrumbs.
- Fry the rolls in vegetable oil until golden brown on all sides.
Remember to remove the toothpicks when serving rolls.
Roulettes can be cut, or you can serve whole, as you like.
Enjoy your meal! We offer you to cook chicken rolls in a pan and chicken rolls with tomatoes! Delicious!