There are so many ways to make chicken stomachs. They are very easy to prepare and incredibly tasty. Fragrant chicken stomachs in sour cream sauce cooked in a pan will work out perfectly for everyone. Do not even hesitate. Today, with “I love to cook,” I want to share my recipe for chicken stomach salad.
- a pound of chicken stomachs;
- sour cream - 150 grams;
- pickled cucumbers - 2 pieces;
- large onion;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- clove of garlic;
- horseradish - 2 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil;
- spices to taste;
- fresh ginger root - 0.5 centimeters.
Chicken stomachs in sour cream sauce. Step by step recipe
- Chicken ventricles need to be cleaned and then rinsed very well. I do this under cold running water.
- Boil in salted water for 40 minutes.
- Cooled stomachs need to be finely chopped.
- Wash carrots, peel and rub on a coarse grater.
- Dice the onion.
- Finely chop the ginger.
- Cut cucumbers into thin strips.
- Skip the garlic through the garlic.
- We take a small frying pan, pour vegetable oil for frying and put chopped ginger, garlic and fry.
- Combine the fried ginger with garlic with stomachs, carrots and onions. All this is placed in a large pan and fry for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Now you can pour sour cream, add horseradish and pickles. Mix everything well, add salt and ground black pepper to taste.
- Extinguish over medium heat for another 10 minutes.
You can serve stomachs with a side dish and fresh herbs. The taste of stewed stomachs is just great. I share this recipe with you on the “I love to cook” portal. Enjoy your meal. I have a lot of interesting things for you. For example, pay attention to the preparation of chicken liver in kefir sauce and the preparation of pickled chicken ventricles.