Chicken terrine was invented in France. This is a kind of meat or fish bread, with various additives to taste. I would like to introduce an absolutely win-win version of chicken terrine with onions and olives.
- chicken meat - 600 grams;
- minced chicken - 600 grams;
- onion - 1 piece;
- egg - 2 pieces;
- mustard - 1 tablespoon;
- ketchup - 1 tablespoon;
- olives - 1 cup;
- butter - 50 grams;
- bacon - 300 grams.
Chicken Terrine with Olives. Step by step recipe
- Finely chop the chicken, mix with minced meat.
- Finely chop the onion and fry in butter. Grind the olives.
- Mix chopped chicken, minced meat, mustard, ketchup, onion olives, salt, add eggs and mix well.
- Lubricate the square with butter and lay out strips of bacon. Then put the resulting mince, which is tamped tightly with a wooden spatula, and cover with bacon slices on top.
- Cover the mold with foil and bake in a well-heated oven for 1.5-2 hours.
- Then remove the foil, pour out the formed liquid, cool and place the terrine under pressure for 6-8 hours.
Serve on the table, cut into slices. It turns out incredibly tasty. Try it, you won’t regret it.
Enjoy your meal! Cook with “I love to cook”, everything is delicious with us!