Dear friends, I want to share with you a recipe on how to quickly and incredibly tasty cook "Chicken Tobacco" from the legs. Delicate marinade will give the legs a special, unique taste. Fragrant, juicy, mouth-watering chicken legs cooked in a skillet will delight you. Everything turns out so delicious that just can not be described in words. Please your family with a delicious meat dish prepared according to this recipe: and you will see for yourself that it is incredibly tasty.
- three legs;
- vegetable oil - 100 milliliters;
- Suneli hops - 1 teaspoon;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- salt - 1 teaspoon;
- ground black pepper;
- butter - 50 grams.
"Chicken tobacco" from the legs. Step by step recipe
- Initially, let's prepare the legs: in each of the three legs, using a sharp knife, disconnect the meat from the bone.
Tip: it’s very good to use fresh chicken legs rather than ice cream to make Tobacco Chicken. Chicken meat is very tender, and during freezing it loses its taste and juiciness.
- Then we put each piece of meat in cling film and beat off with a culinary hammer.
- In a small container, combine vegetable oil with salt, hops-suneli, add black ground pepper to taste and mix everything well. Marinade for chops is ready.
- Raw, but already beaten-up filet of ham, put in the prepared marinade. We cover the container with meat and marinade with cling film and leave the meat to marinate for 4-5 hours.
- After this time, we take the chops out of the marinade and pat it well with a paper towel (napkin) in order to remove the excess marinade from the legs.
- Put a frying pan with butter on a stove and heat it well.
- Pickled chicken legs are placed in a frying pan preheated with butter, and fry the chops on low heat (under pressure) for 15-20 minutes.
- After this time, we turn the legs to the other side and again fry under the press for 10 minutes.
Tip: in order to fry the “Chicken of Tobacco” under a press, I put a glass form in a pan with meat to uniformly press the chicken legs, and put a stewpan with water on the form.
- Two cloves of garlic are passed through a garlic press.
- In a separate small container we combine a little marinade, in which the legs were soaked, and garlic.
- Once again, turn the chops in a pan, grease with garlic marinade and fry for another 2 minutes.
- We put the finished “Chicken of Tobacco” on a paper towel: in order to remove excess oil after frying.
- Fragrant and delicate "Chicken Tobacco" can be served.
It is interesting. Many of us are wondering why “Tobacco Chicken” is called that?
Since the dish has Georgian roots and in the original has the name “Chicken Tapaka”. Tapa is such a special pan where food is cooked. Since we are accustomed to speak Russian words, the word “tobacco” has taken root in the name of this dish.
Try to cook “Tobacco Chicken” according to this recipe together with “I like to cook” - and you will see for yourself that everything is very tasty here !!!